- Supplier Associate Members
- Brewer Members
- Brewery Finder
- SIBA Locals
- SIBA Locals Pub Finder
- SIBA/IBD Brewers Diary
Archive for category Events Calendar
|March 29, 2010||to||April 5, 2010|
29 March to 5 April
|April 15, 2010|
TECHNICAL TROUBLESHOOTING IN THE BREWERY – A FREE EVENT FOR SIBA MEMBERS
Thursday, April 15th
CampdenBRI, Nutfield, Surrey
An opportunity for SIBA brewers to meet the CampdenBRI helpline team; get briefed on solving current technical issues, get hands on training, and meet a range of technical experts from the BFBi Membership in order to benefit the business.
Briefings will cover issues such as:
- How do we increase production without compromising quality?
- Supermarkets – what do they want and how do we supply it?
- What assurance schemes are appropriate for my brewery?
- What do we need to be aware of with compliance?
- The label – what does it need to say to avoid a recall?
Hands on workshops and demonstrations will be included on:
- Thinking of setting up your own lab? Measuring pH, bitterness, PG, alcohol and colour*
- Handling microbiology and yeast acid washing*
- Tasting trouble shooting – sample beers and identify the taint*
- Malt – what’s available and how does it taste?
*Please bring your own samples for these demonstrations
The CampdenBRI helpline team will also be available for Q and A
The event is free of charge to SIBA brewers and will include refreshments and lunch.
Space is limited and reservations will be made on a “first come, first served” basis, maximum of 2 attendees/brewery.
To book your place and take up the opportunity of discussing your technical issues/questions with an expert please contact email@example.com, noting issues you wish to discuss/investigate during the day.
|April 19, 2010|
|April 22, 2010|
|11:00 am||to||6:00 pm|
|April 22, 2010 5:00 pm||to||April 24, 2010 10:00 pm|
|April 28, 2010|
|1:00 pm||to||3:00 pm|
SIBA MEMBERS ONLY
CAMRA Renfrewshire branch have again kindly offered to host our spring meeting at the Paisley Beer Festival on Wednesday 28th April 2010 at 1pm – upstairs meeting room
Further details will follow.