- Supplier Associate Members
- Brewer Members
- Brewery Finder
- SIBA Locals
- SIBA Locals Pub Finder
- SIBA/IBD Brewers Diary
Not Yet Brewing Members
- Access to advice from the SIBA Teams
- The SMI (Members’ Toolbox) is your main access point to SIBA message alerts and also information from DDS. Your DDS Orders can be found here (when/if you join SIBA DDS). For more information go to www.siba.co.uk/dds_site
- SIBA forum – This is where you can head for advice about starting to brew and expanding your brewery and gain support from other members.
- Regional Meetings – For beneficial networking with other members (suppliers, brewers and pubs). You can debate any issues that arise within SIBA or your local area. Once a full brewing status has been achieved you can make your voice heard even more by voting for/against any actions.
- SIBA Journal – The Journal is posted quarterly and keeps you up to date with news stories, advertisements, supplier and regional focus, legal and technical advice, SIBA updates and much more.
- SIBA Bulletin – This is sent out regularly by email and contains all of the news that has appeared on our website, new members, diary dates from SIBA, BFBI, IBD and Beer Academy, useful numbers and any other information the Trade Association need to inform you about.
- Press releases – Keep up to date with industry news, as well as adding news and photos about your own brewery by sending your stories in to be added to our website homepage.
- Trade directory – A directory of suppliers is available in printed form annually and can be accessed in real time via this website under the directory tab. All other membership types have their websites listed under the directory tab.
- Brewery finder – Once you become a brewing member you can be added to our brewery finder on the website unless you opt out on your application form. You also have a link to your website on our directory.
- Cyclops Accreditation – Cyclops Beer uses standard symbols to describe what your beer looks smells and tastes like, this visual impact means that it is quick and easy to understand for the consumer. Once a full brewing SIBA member, you can opt to have your beers cyclopsed – we pay the first £100 of the initial £250 fee.
- Local Brewery (Brewing Industry Report) – Produced annually as a tool for campaigning and taking to the treasury. More information can be found on this website under the docs tab.
- Annual Brewing conference – Our conference is popular with our members and brings everyone together to discuss issues within the industry and how we can help as well as the opportunity to network. This year the Conference was packed with information, insight and of course entertainment (http://siba.co.uk/abc/ for pre 2013 events ) 2013 saw the launch of BeerX.
- BeerX – holds the AGM, Brewing conference, National beer competitions, Business awards, Trade Exhibition and Festival of Beer. – see http://siba.co.uk/beerx/ for more details.
- Regional & National Beer Competitions (Bottle/Cask/Keg) – You have the opportunity judge at other regions. Once you are brewing yourself you can also enter in your own region. Winners of the regional are automatically entered into the national competition. Results can be found on our events website www.siba.co.uk/events or in the SIBA journal.
- Business Awards – Details for full brewing members will appear on the SMI or SIBA Bulletin. Winners can be found at www.siba.co.uk/busiessawards.
- Classified Ads – Put equipment and services up for sale, find staff, or search promotions from our suppliers. Just select the ‘classifieds’ tab on our website for more information.
- SIBA Cellar Services – Handles maintenance and installation requests from brewers, pub companies and individual pubs. Click the ‘Cellar services’ link on the right hand side of our website for more details.
- Also when you do decide to start brewing you will be able to join the Direct Delivery Scheme (DDS) which means you are able to trade with the companies below. See www.siba.co.uk/dds_site for more details.
Spirit Pub Company
Edinburgh Woollen Mills
Stonegate Pub Company
Tattershal Castle Group
Town & City Pub Company
Wells & Young
Food & Fuel